Friday, October 16, 2009

SUSPICIOUS VEHICLE Demo from 1996

http://www.mediafire.com/?wjznznayqn2
http://www.mediafire.com/?wjznznayqn2

I think this is from 1996, possibly 95, anyways, SV were a local OC band, I was friends with Dave who lays bass on this demo, and I wrote the lyrics to the song Convenience... of course now they sound like silly love sick teenager lyrics, but thats what I was! They were fun live, I saw them tear up the Huntington Beach library. (literally, people were jumping up and punching holes through the fake ceiling!) Unfortunately, they faded away before leaving a mark. The tape i copied these songs from has seen better days, but oh well. They do a pretty fat version of We're Only Gonna Die by Bad Religion. Hopefully I can get Dave to leave some comments about this.

3 comments:

  1. Its awesome you posted this... I wonder if the Avenged Sevenfold fans realise Jimmy (The Rev) is drumming here at he age of 15

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW Dave is my buddy too, I used to mess around with him and his friend Scott drumming a long ass time ago... Cheers....Danny Romo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now they will, I just posted the link on youtube...:)

    ReplyDelete