Wednesday, October 14, 2009

OVERLAP - In The World Of Make-Believe





http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b3ec6855c076757c2fb2ca15d7ea42d9e04e75f6e8ebb871When I first heard the PUNK SUCKS CD on liberation records, I had no idea how much listening I would give it. as it turns out, it got quite a bit, even the bands on it I didn't care for. among the Bands I did like was this local OC band, who sound like screeching weasel fans. I would later work at Noise Noise Noise records with the guy who put out their first 7" single, and I found this cassette tape across the street at Discount Records. It was probably $.99, they knew nothing about music... anyways, I liked this tape a lot then, I searched the internet recently for MP3's of it, and to no avail, so I decided to copy it myself, and voila, that's kind of why I started this blog... Also inclyuded is their song from punk sucks and a nother compilation track I found. If there is anyone who reads this who has any of their 3 7"s, please let me know!

4 comments:

  1. hey man, i haven't heard of their music so long. and my brother lost his copy. when i checked your link to download it, it wasn't working. Please repair it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you guys are fans of Overlap. Send me your address and I will send you some records.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so let down when their split with The Fairlanes on Suburban Home got canceled. I still wear my Overlap t-shirt. I would love a digital copy of "In The World Of Make-Believe" if you can fix the link or email it to me, I would so appreciate it.

      Tyler
      tylermhamilton@gmail.com

      Delete